Monday, March 23, 2020

Hi everyone!



How are you? I hope everything is fine and that you are using this time at home to do many different activities.

Here, I tell you about my routine:

I wake up at 9 o'clock, I have breakfast and then I make my bed and I clean the house. Later, I work on my computer. I have lunch at 2 o'clock (I'm becoming better at cooking now!) and in the afternoon, I watch series (in English, of course), I do exercise and sometimes I play boardgames, I do crafts, I chat with friends or I make puzzles. At night, I like reading before I go to sleep. There aren't boring days!

What about you?

Miss you,

Paola




  • ¡Os propongo una cosa!  Animaros a contarme cómo estáis y qué estáis haciendo estos días. Podéis dejar un comentario por aquí:

No comments:

Post a Comment